Sites operated by WRM
What data does WRM retain about people?
- First Name
- Postal Address
- Email Address
- Telephone number
- Date of registration
- IP Address
Why does WRM retain data
We retain data via our websites to:
- Provide the user with information about new prizes, winners the products and services WRM offers they may be interested in.
- Provide the user with a more personalised service
- Run competitions and promotions
- Enable users to log in to our websites
- To send partner offers via email, but only if the user specifically and optionally opts in to receive email promotions.
- To license telephone records to selected partners, but only if the user specifically and optionally opts in to receive email promotions.
Length of period data is retained
- All users are automatically unsubscribed from email communications if they do not click or open an email within the first 30 emails sent.
- All users are automatically unsubscribed from email communications if there is inactivity (Open or Click an email) for a period of 6 months.
- All users are automatically unsubscribed from partner telephone marketing 24 months after signup.
- All users are automatically unsubscribed from partner direct mail marketing 24 months after signup.
- All users have the opportunity to change their marketing preferences at any time by logging in to their Account Details on the website.
- 24 months after registering all inactive users are removed from our member base and placed in the suppression table. An inactive member is classed as anyone who has not opened or clicked an email for a period of 6 months.
- If a user requests to be deleted, they must confirm they want this to happen by email. On confirmation of this request, all personal data about the data subject is removed, with the exception of their email address. We will retain the email address for the purpose of preventing further emails being sent, in line with our obligations under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 (PECR) regulation 22.